Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Kaaihue Travels the NorthWest 2016

On Feb. 12th, we headed out to Portland Oregon on Hawaiian Airlines. We picked up our car rental, and headed to Mount Hood, Oregon at a Whispering Winds Resort. It was a 2 bedroom with a loft. Our timeshare could sleep up to 8 people, and had a beautiful dining table and fireplace. The clubhouse had a small gym, pool, jacuzzi, and sauna, in which I spent almost every day in there. The 3rd day, we went up to SkiBowl and went skiing. Keana and I went skiing, and Kaelin, Howard, and Phillip went snowboarding. It was so nice seeing Kaelin and Keana again. They have grown into fine young adults. When it was my turn to ski, I took that ski lift way up, and Phillip and I were way above the cloud line. I didn't realize it was going to be so steep. As I waited for the kids to come down, Kaelin was first, Keana, then Phillip, and Howard last. We stayed there for a week, before we headed to our next destination. Enjoy these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment